Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Windows 7 Beta Brief Recap

As with my previous 2 posts, Windows 7 Beta (Build 7000) is looking very promising for those who either are still running Windows XP (Home or Professional) or for those who have had no choice other than Windows Vista (any flavor of Vista). Windows 7 has introduced some features that I feel that the user needs to experience 1st hand and is why I didn’t include them in my last 2 posts. Below I have included a link (click the Windows Orb) to a short 3 minute video (1280x800 resolution) I took with HyperCam showing off some of the features that are within Windows 7.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FILE IS 117MB, SO BROADBAND CONNECTIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

windows-vista-orb

Questions or comments about anything or about Windows 7, leave them here or at deggert@calucabana.com.

No comments: